Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Singapore

As most of you may have already know that i will be working in Singapore soon... out of boredom i YouTube-ed Singapore... these were those that caught my attention...

Construction of the MRT new subway tunnel

What i particularly like about this was it mentioned some brief history background of Singapore... and how transportation affects its economy activities... also how much they willing to go to make sure they achieve their visions...


Future of Singapore in 2015
I've seen some similar clips about high-tech gadgets of the future... Pranav Mistry... A student from MIT in the popular talk shows TED Talks... this video however integrated Singapore with the "sophisticated future" we are going to experience...



Just another month left before i'm off to Singapore... very much looking forward to it... I will come back with some experiences of my visit there for my job interview at Singapore in my coming post... stay tuned... :)


No comments: