Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The US Trip Vol. 2

Kansas City is a city which occupies two different states, namely Missouri and Kansas. The Kansas and Missouri river separate the city into Kansas City, Kansas, and Kansas City, Missouri.


Missouri River

Some of the Kansas City attractions are The Plaza, Union Station, Liberty Memorial featuring the World War I Museum, The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, etc.


Liberty Memorial



The Nelson Atkins Museum of Art



The Union Station


Kansas City View from Liberty Memorial



Kansas City Downtown


Kansas City also has a nickname called the City of Fountains. I don't even bother to take any more photos on fountains after a few shots. 


A young woman working on her drawing of the fountain.


The weather of Kansas City during my stay there was nice. There is no snow whatsoever though the locals said they have had one of the highest snow depth last year. I thought i could have observe snow for the first time in my life.


Azizat and myself having lunch in the Rozzelle Court Restaurant.

Stay tuned for Vol. 3. ^.^

No comments: