Saturday, June 18, 2011

现在的我

After a year working in Singapore, i will be backed to Malaysia again. Not for good but at least for 6 months, which is the period of the new project i am going to involve in.

The site is located in Pasir Gudang, not sure how is it though, never been there. Judging from my current scope of work, i can say i have move forward in my career. I have been learning new things on a on-going basis. It is quite satisfying, knowing i am on the right track.

However, sometimes, i still miss my life being a student, or rather i should say the life when i indulged myself in the sea of music, playing in a band, drumming. Such a great life it is.

I am thinking whether i should stop working for a year or two, then just join some band and play music. You know i can't really let go of the paycheck i am receiving every fortnightly, but then again what is the money for when you can't do something you want to do. For whom for what we want to be rich?

Having able to buy stuffs that you want, be it a car, a house, a branded watch or other any other expensive stuffs, does not really help in making you happy and contended for life. It is always a temporary effect, where you only enjoyed for a brief moment when your materialistic-ism being fulfilled. After the hormones disappeared, your happiness also vanished.

I need a reason for me to continue working on my career goals. Please give me one.



王力宏 - 需要人陪

2 comments:

yann ni said...

having the same dilemma now.. trying hard to look for reason to work.. if u do find yours, please let me know.. i will need it too perhaps..

HockSiang said...

really have no idea... the reason this post was being written...